25 June 2008

Sum'wunz eff'n wit da Brits

from 7-Jun-2008
8pm at Bromsgrove, Worcs:
“I ignored them, thinking they were satellites."

"But when I looked closer it was clear they weren’t. I’m not into sci-fi, but they weren’t from this planet.

Bonnie Lewis, 29

11pm at Tern Hill barracks:
“I was on duty in the guard room when the other boys outside began shouting. I went out to see what the commotion was about and could see thirteen craft in the skies."

“They were zig-zagging, but I filmed two before they disappeared. They were like rotating cubes with multiple colours."

-- Cpl Proctor, 38, of the 1st Battalion Irish Regiment

1am at Brighton, UK:

UK police helicopter pilot almost collided with something -- gave chase as far as the Bristol Channel before running low on fuel and turning back.

The South Wales police admit that the report is legit. "We can confirm the Air Support Unit sighted an unusual aircraft," a spokesperson said. "This was reported to the relevant authorities for their investigation."


2 comments:

J.T. said...

Too simple an explanation... it's always "weather balloons" or "glowing party favors". I want a weather balloon to shoot someone down some day, see what they say then.

John M. Loomis said...

Cubes? Didn't they use to be saucers? When did they become cubes? You suppose the aliens are talking about these new cubes like a new model of car? I wonder if they handle as well.,,or for that matter...do they have heated windshield washer fluid?